With our years of Mille lacs Lake Area realty and real estate brokerage experience you can be sure that your process of buying a property will be successful and efficient.
Property types represented by Sandelands Realty include:
- Recreational properties
- Private homes (lake shore and non-lake shore)
- Vacant Land
- Other private properties
If you are considering a vacation home purchase, Sandelands Realty has some of the best listings available with many lakeshore and non-lakeshore options to fit your specific needs and desires.
Lakeshore property in the Lake Mille Lacs Area range from properties on Lake Mille Lacs itself to many of the smaller more intimate ‘north woods’ area lakes and non- lake shore properties range from seasonal cabins to year round homes. We are well versed in these properties and will help guide you through the process of buying the property that best fits your dreams.
The Benefits of having a Buyer’s Representative
A Buyer’s representative represents the purchaser of a property throughout the transaction. As your representative we work for, and owe a fiduciary responsibility to you and have your best interests in mind during the entire real estate purchase process. This includes:
- Evaluating your specific needs and wants, and locating properties that fit those requirements.
- Assist you in determining the budget you can afford (pre-qualify), and show you properties in that price range.
- Assist in viewing properties – accompany you to the showings, or preview the properties on your behalf to insure that the identified criteria are met.
- Research the selected properties and identify any issues or problems to help you make an informed decision before making an offer on the property.
- Advise you on how to structure an appropriate offer on the selected property.
- Present the offer, on your behalf, to the seller’s agent and the sellers.
- Negotiate on your behalf – keeping your best interest always in mind.
- Assist in securing appropriate financing for the selected property.
- Provide a list of potential qualified vendors (e.g. housing inspectors, attorneys, moving companies, carpenters, etc) if services are needed.
- Most importantly, fully represent the buyer through the real estate transaction to a successful conclusion.